I currently work as a Senior Web Designer for Consumer Revenue at WebMD.com. My role is focused on creating desktop and mobile website design solutions for presales, revenue, advertising and sponsored editorial projects at WebMD. Tasks I perform at WebMD include, but aren’t limited to:
- Supporting WebMD sales representatives with high-quality mockups of specifically customized desktop and mobile pages geared toward past, current or potential clients for advertising and sponsorships
- Contributing to the production and migration of sponsored content to new responsive designs
- Creating rich media HTML5 modules that incorporate video, social media feeds, slideshows and additional content and functionality for advertising and sponsorship clients
- Reevaluating methods of production and developing more efficient processes to reduce project timelines
- Maintaining brand and identity styles for both WebMD and advertising or sponsorship clients including Walmart, Target, Walgreens and Procter & Gamble in addition to many pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
- Working in a fast-paced corporate environment while meeting multiple project deadlines on a daily basis.
Mockups and Screen Captures
Below is a sample of Web pages and modules designed for WebMD presales, revenue, advertising and various sponsorships.