I currently work as a UX designer for Consumer Revenue at WebMD.com. My role is focused on creating desktop and mobile website design solutions for presales, revenue, advertising and sponsored editorial projects at WebMD. Tasks I perform at WebMD include, but aren’t limited to:
- Supporting WebMD sales representatives with high-quality mockups of specifically customized desktop and mobile pages geared toward past, current or potential clients for advertising and sponsorships
- Contributing to the production and migration of sponsored content to new responsive designs
- Creating rich media HTML5 modules that incorporate video, social media feeds, slideshows and additional content and functionality for advertising and sponsorship clients
- Reevaluating methods of production and developing more efficient processes to reduce project timelines
- Maintaining brand and identity styles for both WebMD and advertising or sponsorship clients including Walmart, Target, Walgreens and Procter & Gamble in addition to many pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
- Working in a fast-paced corporate environment while meeting multiple project deadlines on a daily basis.
Mockups and Screen Captures
Below is a sample of Web pages and modules designed for WebMD presales, revenue, advertising and various sponsorships.